Re:

technically Elevator to Hell and Tara S'appart would be Riverview music.
as to this so called 'exodus':  those of you looking for a list focusing
on Elevator to Hell, Tara S'appart, and a few bands outside of the East
Coast(even outside Canada), there is the astromail list.  to subscribe
go to the astronavigation home page.  rockit.

the universe is analog.		http://home.earthlink.net/~astrogate