let's talk about headphones....

raaar,
everyone is so confronting,
so ready to bite everyone else's heads off.
anyways, i know that no one is talking about ETH,
but I just have say how darnnn wonderful they sound
on headphones, and all the Eric's Trip albums too....
What a wonderfully hypnotizing (can't think how to spell
right now)...having RIck's voice jump from one ear to the next.
You catch little things on headphones like on track 12 of ET's
Forever Again....RIck whispers at the begining of the track..
" We're in Mark's backyard...about to do a track...it's about 4:30 in the
morning..."
I need a spellmaster...
slightly left of center,
Malissa