Re: Three things...

In message Mon, 9 Dec 1996 15:24:25 -0500, Adamweezer\!/aol.com  writes:

> << 2) I just saw this video on mucheast by "no damn fears," featuring
> Jennifer
> Pierce, Matt Murphy and Dave Marsh!  Yeah!  It was like an east coast
> all-stars
> band only it wasn't 'cause they weren't rock stars yet.  It was totally
> funny
> and old (you could tell because jennifer had long hair and and the whole
> video
> had these super 80's slow motion shots 'n stuff.  I'm not dissin' 'em or
> nothin', just thought i'd mention it.  Jennifer and Matt harmonize
> beautifully.
Aiee, what a mess...a brief thing on the Q video release party was also
aired on that selfsame program. I was sitting with Q's management and video
producer when it was on, and were they PISSED. He didn't even run the video
in its entirety, just little clips. And although he came to CB specifically
to cover this event, he used the Slainte Mhath record release party (the
halifax release was three weeks ago) as the lead story. And after he was
finished NOT running the video, he played an Ashley MacIssac video instead.
We all collectively agreed to make Mike Campbell pay for this gross
injustice in an ironic fashion by all driving up to Halifax and peeing on
him. Oh well. A second video, for "Door", is already in the works, as is a
web page, possibly authored by yours truly. Soon I will conquer the world...

          Visions of world conquest dancing in my head,
                                                             - Se\!/n

| The Electric Plumtree         |     | <HTTP://www.chatsubo.com/users/     |
|                                \| |/              plumtree/>              |                                                                                     |                             | |
|Authored by:Sean MacGillivray    |\!/|      SM950915\!/Caper1.UCCB.NS.CA       |             |