Re: Three things...

<< 2) I just saw this video on mucheast by "no damn fears," featuring
Jennifer
 Pierce, Matt Murphy and Dave Marsh!  Yeah!  It was like an east coast
all-stars
 band only it wasn't 'cause they weren't rock stars yet.  It was totally
funny
 and old (you could tell because jennifer had long hair and and the whole
video
 had these super 80's slow motion shots 'n stuff.  I'm not dissin' 'em or
 nothin', just thought i'd mention it.  Jennifer and Matt harmonize
beautifully.
 :)

Wasn't andrew scott in a band called 'No Damn Rules' once?
adam