Re: Sappy

someone wrote:

>  ALso Julie is leaving today I think for memphis where she's
> recording a full length with one of the guys from the Grifters.

Wow, that record could turn out to be amazing. I guess it all depends
on the approach they take. If it's the 4-track stylings of "Crappin'
you negative" or "One Sock Missing" that is going to be a truly
fantastic album. If it's like the latest Grifters album though it
will be a real dissapointment. I hope they do a good job of keeping
to Julie's style. I thought the last Broken Girl album was chock-full
of atmoshphere, it all had this spooky vinyl feel to it.