Re: hayden song/jale/chixdiggit

>Can anyone tell me if thie new Jale record is any good and what it sounds
>like....same with Limblifter....

Well I can't say that the Jale record is good because I don't own it and I
also really don't like them.

...but, the LIMBLIFTER album is AMAZING!!!! Of course they aren't east
coast, they're west coast. They're my fave band besides the Bloody
Chicletts and the age of electric who are all related somehow. I'd totally
reccomend that album to you and anyone who likes upbeat alternative style
music! You'd probably enjoy the album a lot.

Also I'd really highly reccomend the self titled release by the age of
electric because that too is an awesome album. It's more rockish and harder
but still amazing.

Bloody Chicletts sound lots like LIMBLIFTER but they have a LOT more
electronic keyboard in their music which really adds a creative touch to
their album. It's great too. Upbeat.

Buy those albums, you won't be dissapointed! :)

LIMBLIKER the turmoil in tinfoil....

"Turmoil in tinfoil" - LIMBLIFTER

"All I feel is ugly" - the age of electric

"You're mistaken, I celebrate.
Who's to blame that I like it in this kaos?" - Bloody Chicletts