Re: hayden song

At 08:17 PM 12/8/96 -0330, you wrote:
>	Well, that is pretty closed minded attitude. Jazz music, and
>swing music is the grounding for a lot of wheat we listen to today. I
>mean all you have to look at is "Everything you've done wrong" for an
>example of all the places that jazz has reached to any extent.

Did I say I didn't like jazz music? No. I love jazz, Tortoise (from Chicago,
very heavy on jazz influeneces) is one of my favortie bands, and has the
best release this year 'Millions Now Living Will Never Die'. I also love
gastor de sol, The Rachels, etc etc etc who are all jazz/jazzy. Whatever. I
just said that the album wasn't worth the price for the hayden song. Whatever.

The Official __                             _   __
                          http://www.webgate.net/~maenon/sloan

                                     and don't forget...
                         http://www.webgate.net/~shawnm/index.html