Re: hayden song

On Sun, 8 Dec 1996, Chris Fiddes wrote:

> ok i heard the new hayden song "trees lounge" or something like that and i
> was wondering on what soundtrack i could find that tasty treat.

	It's on the Soundtrack of the same name, Trees Lounge.

> ok also i was wondering if there was anymore information about that sloan 7"
> that was supposed to come out sometime this month, if no information could
> someone refresh my memory and tell me what record company this will be
> released on.

	It's supposed to be on Flydaddy but when I talked to the Chris in
NYC a couple of weeks ago he said that they hadn't even recorded it yet.
So I don't think I'll be coming out any time soon.

Ciao,
Julie

Coach Jules, Empress of Vinyl

                          RAWK Journalist Extrodinaire
                             (check out the zine 'Marcus Said "Magazen"')

					             All-around Riotgrrl

	     Today's Topic: WFMU record sale--Rock n' Roll Stars galore