Re: Sloannet Survey!?!

At 05:11 PM 12/7/96 -0500, shawn wrote:
>Did the results of the SloanNet survey get sent back to us?? Did I miss it??
>I'm still interested in seeing it if its out there. oh well.

   No idea, BUT speaking of surveys... the end of another year is upon us
<sigh> and I was just wondering if anybody's going to conduct one of dem
"best/worst group/album/song/etc." polls.  If I do recall, last year James
put one together and we all sent our entries in to him, and then every day
or so he'd post 'em in digest form... yes? no?
                   drowning in modwest hell,
                          Shanan