Re: Miscellany.

At 03:31 AM 12/7/96 -0400, you wrote:

>        1) Is there a murderecords site yet ? Is there a URL ?

there is a URL for www.murderecords.com , but its only a directory w/o
anything in it, so I'm assumimg its not completed.

>        2) What the hell's the name of the label with the Yankee Sloan deal
>again ?

Enclave, staright outta NYC

>        3) What's up with the Thrush Hermit upcoming fulllength ?

Febuary 11th, the same day as the new pavement full lenght.

>        4) How in god's name could Chixxdiggit release a full-length
>without putting "Shoulda Played Football in Highschool" on it ?

Some of us are lucky and picked up the "humped" cassette, whcih feautes "I
wanna hump you", "should played football in highschool", "HIV", and "wheres
yr mom".

>        5) Could Shawn from SloanWeb contact me privately, please

already did.

>        6) Any word on a formal American tour ?

I have heard nothing, maybe someone else who has or hasn't would like to
speak up..

>        8) What's up with The Hardship Post ?

Well I believe Sebastian was going back to school, and the last time when I
asked Mike via email a while back said he had no clue, or maybe it was
something to do w/ accounting, I forget. I have no idea what Allyison is up to.

>Big Fan of Today's Young People.

are't we all???

-=S=-

The Official __                             _   __
                          http://www.webgate.net/~maenon/sloan

                                     and don't forget...
                         http://www.webgate.net/~shawnm/index.html