Re: murder's speed.

A-HA!

    The evidence is in, for all you naysayers out there: The
Sloanes do have phenomenal cosmic power.  Just look at what happened
to poor friend dic when he was trying to tell a tale of mail service.
Sloan got nervous that it was gonna be a bad review... They zapped
him.  Note how positive dic's review was.  It's witchcraft.  Random
nosebleeds may seem pretty funny for now, but the next thing we know,
there's gonna be a little spontaneous combustion going around...
Nope... I don't like the looks of this at all.  We'd better watch it,
gang.  The whole gold record thing comes with a license to torture.
And a book of magic.  Black magic.
    Marc Brown, man, if you're out there, I was just kidding about
making you work through Christmas... heh heh... yeah...heh heh...
... yeah... heh heh.  Just keep your little Croanies -- er, I mean,
Sloanies and their bad book of tricks on our good side.

Love,
Karen

dic <rgcampbe\!/acs.ucalgary.ca> said,