bands other than Sloan

Yes, there are some...

#1) I just heard the Chitz were in Southern Ontario... playing Oakville
tomorrow. Anyone know anything about this tour? Is it inappropriate to
talk about punk rock on SloanNet? If not, then three cheers for the Chitz
for being cool indie folks and also to Supercar, who rock. Any other good
punk out of the coast these days? (reply privately)

#2) What's the word on this new Grace Babies cassette? It looks like a real
home job. I don't have it, but it's up at the radio station & from what I
heard so far (not much), sounds a lot like Lure. Are they on Handsome Boy
now? And if so, why the cheap-looking cassette release?

patrick

Patrick Wilkins        2B Independent Studies, University of Waterloo
                 Imprint Newspaper and CKMS 100.3 FM

                    Upcoming Ramona Records Shows:
 LUCKY SEVEN punkfest with Preschool, the Ludes, Henry, Five Knuckle Chuckle,
               Tirekickers, Firedog, and Claudia's Cage!
             \!/Waterloo Button Factory, Friday December 13
    PROPAGHANDI w/Preschool -- Button Factory, Tuesday December 17