http://www.murderecords.com

the scoop on the murderecords home page is as follows...

i have taken over the project of creating the site.
we have a preliminary version done.  if you go there
now you won't see anything because the site is being
hosted by a company called ORACOM who are philosophically
opposed to returning phone calls or giving technical
advice of any kind.  nonetheless, as soon as they decide
to tell us how to upload the site, you will be able to
visit and bookmark this preliminary version.

the full-bore version of the website will not be online
'til sometime after december 15 (that's my next thesis
deadline, in case you're wondering).  i expect to have
the site up a few days after that.  i'll keep you posted.

murderwebmasterboy