Re: Sloan's video performance

Hey Shant, April Wine is Halifax's first hit band!  Ask anyone who went
to Halifax West...  hey, didn't Chris go to the west?  Hmmmm...

W.

  Waye Mason            : "We come prepared to give our lives and debate
                        :  the morality of parking on a crosswalk."
  P.O. Box 36082        :                            Abbie Hoffman, 1968
  Halifax, Nova Scotia  : No Records, No Talent, Ananda Foundation
  B3J 3S9               : Page Music Distribution, Atlantic