My new toys!!

Ok so finally I am the last person on Sloannet to have gotten OCtA!!!
Ahhhh and I love it so much.  It' s so good that if it was the last CD
ever to be made by anyone, I would be happy.  Can Sloan get any better?
Only the "Party Album" will let us know.  My T-shirt looks great!!  But
now to my question.  I also today got Hip Club Groove "Trailer Park Hip
Hop".  I know that it was released in 1994, but how old are the lads in
the Groove?  They look about 16(but us guys always look young until we
get old) and one of the chaps looks about twenty.  SO what are their
current ages?  This is one of the best rap albums I have ever heard.  The
only others that I like are the Bestie Boy's, and A Tribe Called Quest.
If I am wrong about my quesstamation than I apologize.

Straight outta the bowel's of TexAss.  SonofScetchie lives in his
delicate universe.
Only to be bothered by Hockey, guitar's, the few women that he knows, and
his odd
obsession with pudding.