Intro

hullo,

been lurking fur awhile now, and am going thru a bit of culture shock, as
I'm in Seattle, but.....

Bought Smeared, cool disc. Picked up Twice Removed.  It's been living in
my CD player for for a couple weeks now, as my house was ripped off, and
it's one of the only discs that survived, plus I like it uhlot.

am waiting in anticipation to hear OCTA(ya, I could buy the import, but
dynamics are important, so I'm letting the tension build until a final
dramatic resolution =P ).

Was introduced to Sloan's music thru the Posies, and the sqare root of 529
is???

the road is clear, LURK ON!!!

watermelonjon
musician, unix geek