Re: The bad in everyone

Maybe I am evil for continuing this post, but I think I will do just
that. Maybe you have something here, cause (correct me if I'm wrong)
isn't the said Patrick from Sackville? Need I say more? I always sorta
assumed that murder records was a "murder in high heels" sorta thing,
but 1nce again, I could just be playing the dunce role.
Slaytanic,
Brendan.