Super Friendz: beer guzzlers?

At 09:12 AM 12/3/96 -0500, sizzle teen wrote:
>'ello :)
>
>for the first time in about 4 months, i got to watch _MuchEast_, and
>there was a Super Friendz interview.  El Skunko [Chucky.. er, i mean,
>Charles :) ] said _Fin du Monde_ is slightly in reference to the beer, which
>Gord mentioned in a previous post.  Does this mean that sfz will gain a
>beer-guzzlin' following? ;)  After the interview, they showed "Blue
>Tattoo" which is a pretty funny video!  Images of individual members were
>super imposed into scenes from the movie. heeheehee :)

Speaking of beer, the liner notes to the Super Friendz song on the Hard Core
Logo tribute are entirely about beer as an analogy to drugs... Matt writes,

"Nowadays, I don't drink anymore. Beer is as commercial as punk rock. There's
no counter-culture beer these days- except maybe Red Dog or Black Label.
Occasionally I sip an imported beer and listen to Shellac, but it's not the
same."

What does this have to do with Fin du Monde? Beats me... maybe SFZ are on
payroll
from a brewery...

patrick