SLOANNET SHIRTS UPDATE

Sloannet shirts have reached completion! And might i tell you all that they
look great! :) I'm definately happy with them. All you who ordered one,
they will be shipped by tomorrow and i will e-mail you with tracking
numbers or whatever.

For those of you who are kicking yourselves that you didn't get one, well,
i went and purchased a few extra's. All interested parties please send an
information request to my personal e-mail address
(digital.images\!/sk.sympatico.ca) and it will be responded to asap.

Shirts are $23 including shipping and handling. All the shirts are 2 color
prints on black, 100% cotton, Fruit of the Loom high quality shirts. Sizes
and quantities are limited...

dARRYl kOHUt

p.s. everyone remember to watch Jale on Rita and Friends tomorrow!

"...but you were feeding on blue-green algae, [] SLOANNET SHIRTS ARE STILL
and Manitoba watered hens!" - Superfriendz    [] AVAILABLE; I ORDERD EXTRA