Lines You Amend and G to D tabs

I've been getting a lot of requests for these so I thought I might as well
just post them to the list instead of sending them to everyone individually
(duh).

G TURNS TO D -- Sloan

                 A        Fmaj7
Intro Riff-->  |------------0--|   (something like that)
               |------------0--|
               |-2-2-2-2-2--2--| x4
               |-2-2-2-2-2--3--|
               |-0-0-0-0-0--3--|
               |------------1--|

Intro-->  A  Fmaj7  A  Fmaj7  A  Fmaj7  A  Fmaj7

      A              D                F
These songs are all about you and I'm tellin everyone I'm

A             D             A              D
doin fine without you, I've hurt you but I helped you, you

F                       A             D                 A
may think I've a lot of nerve but I deserve some credit

      F                   D                 F
or at least an edit, take out the part that breaks my heart

     A                                  D
that makes me sound uncaring, if you'd eliminate the swearing

     F                           A
then I could show my mother that you can go from one chord to

         G              D                 F                 A
another, G will turn to D, you'll turn to me and you'll say

G                D                    F               A
you have done me wrong, I wrote these songs about it, she's aware

                                                         C#
it's all been done before, it's another song in this key yeah but

G          D     A   C#         G     D          A
this one's about me, that's all the validity she needs, her

D           F          A                          D
criticism's brutal but I don't really mind, she's put it out on

F              A                                    G
vinyl but it's pretty hard to find, but you'll hear G will turn

   D                 F                 A G                D
to D, you'll turn to me and you'll say,  you have done me wrong

              F              A  Fmaj7  A  Fmaj7  A  Fmaj7  A  Fmaj7
I wrote these songs about it

  A              D           F                        A
I wish I'd never taught her, how to play I knew she'd get me I

            D              A                D         F
should have known, now her hands are on the fretboard in an

           A                   D  F A
unfamiliar way and it's tellin me,  she's aware it's all been done

                                      C#       G          D     A
before, it's another song in this key yeah but this one's about me

                                  G               D             F
I may not wanna hear the words to G when put with D, but if you take

                   G                                      A
what you're shown, learn on your own, then everything you do belongs

   G                  D               F            A            F
to you, but know that you are on your own, on your own, on your own

        A            F
on your own, on your own, etc...

THE LINES YOU AMEND -- Sloan

0:03 and 1:28
|-------12------12----10----12--8-|
|---------------------------------|
|-10/12------12----12----12-------|
|---------------------------------|
|---------------------------------|
|---------------------------------|

0:15 and 1:38
|-----------------------------------------|
|-----------------------------------------|
|-5--7-7--9-9-10-10-----------------------|
|--------------------5-5--7-7--9-9-10-10--|
|-3--5-5--7-7--8--8-----------------------|
|--------------------3-3--5-5--7-7--8--8--|

0:30 and 1:54
|------------------------| <--something along those lines, I think
|----------------1-1-----|
|----------------0-0--3--| x3
|---------------------3--|
|-5--7--5--7--5----------|
|-3--3--3--3--3----------|

0:42, 2:05 and 2:12
|----------|
|----------|
|----------| x2
|----------|
|-3--2--0--|
|----------|

You said you found a way to end it peacefully

    C7
I remember finding your shoes near the lake under a tree

        F                                                    C
and I'm sittin on the shore I thought I saw your charm float by

   Am                                              C
It doesn't matter now cause all you want to do was die yeah

  (G)
If only you'd stuck around I never would've made a sound

                                                    C     G   Am
But now you're on the ocean floor and I've opened a brand new door

C     G   Am     |---3--0-----------|
brand new door   |--x------3--1-1---|
                 |-x----------------|
                 |------------------|
                 |------------------|
                 |------------------|

Swimming out to sea trying to find something else

      C7
while I'm skipping stones and I'm listening to the shells

      F                                       C
And I won't forget you if someone else comes along

  Am                              F                 Bb
I found the words you wrote but I would not dare to quote

   Am           Dm        Am                    G                  C
my friends, the lines you amend, like what's so bad about dying anyways

Swimming out to sea trying to find something else

      C7
while I'm skipping stones and I'm listening to the shells

      F                                       C
And I won't forget you if someone else comes along

       Am                                       C
You'll always come to mind whenever I hear that song, yeah

   (G)
The one about photographs sung by Ringo Starr

                                                  C     G   Am
Especially in the chorus part you always said now don't you start

C     G   Am                C     G   Am     C     G   Am     F  Bb
don't you start, yeah yeah, don't you start, don't you start

Hope you liked them. Any feedback (even negative) would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

m a r k
:)     "I've always wondered what makes a man commit crimes         :)
:)  But even I would sometimes if it weren't for the likes of you"  :)
(:                                          --Sloan                 :)
(:  My band's page-->   http://mindlink.net/rwiebe/madeline.htm     (: