Re: Sloan Video/songs played/party record

At 11:28 PM 12/1/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Did anyone catch when the official release of the video was projected to be?
>I heard someone say January 17th at one point during the shoot, but I don't
>know.  I had to leave at about 8:30, just after they finished shooting the
>back sections of the left and right sides, so I missed the *concert*.  What
>did they play?  Quite an experience, and one I'll never forget.

they played for about 1/2 hour, such goodies as pretty voice, I am the
cancer, I can feel it, snowsuit sound, Deeper Then Beauty,same old flame,
underwhelmed,  rasberry (which chris proclaimed a *major* stinker) AC/DC's
Jailbreak, Led Zep's Dazed And Confused, People Of The Sky, Sugartune, and a
few more that I forget, Chris *wanted* to play Lemon Zinger, but no one
would sing the lyrics for it =(

The Party Record is suppossed to be released here in Canada *next winter*,
it suppossedly features some friends doing Sloan covers, and some new
tracks, this info is via a members girlfriend.

-=S=-

The Official __                             _   __
                          http://www.webgate.net/~maenon/sloan

                                     and don't forget...
                         http://www.webgate.net/~shawnm/index.html