Re: coax me tab

Why would there be a capo on the fourth fret?  The chords are basically E,
>G, and A#, aren't they.  Those are just off the top of my head, but I've
>played along with the record using normal chords without a capo, and it
>sounded identical.  Plus, neither Jay nor Pat use a capo in the video.
>Just wondering.

Actually I'm pretty sure that there is no capo you just play it on the G, B
and E strings as opposed to the the D, G and B strings.  The B string is
open practically all the time.  My friend Steven plays it that way and it
sounds just fine.  The notes on the tab are fine, but I think Jay doesn't
play it with a capo, though it could possible be easier that way.

Mark