coax me tab

The other day, someone wrote:

>...and that tab of Coax Me that's on the Sloannet Tab FAQ thing is
>supposed to be with a capo at the fourth fret, but for some reason Adam
>erased all my comments when he put it on there, so if it was looking kind of
>weird, that's why. I was going to mention that earlier, but I forgot. Oh well.

Why would there be a capo on the fourth fret?  The chords are basically E,
G, and A#, aren't they.  Those are just off the top of my head, but I've
played along with the record using normal chords without a capo, and it
sounded identical.  Plus, neither Jay nor Pat use a capo in the video.
Just wondering.

Kevin Scofield