Sloan guitar stuff

Hey, I just finished putting together some tabs and chords and stuff for G
Turns To D and The Lines You Ammend, so if anybody's interested just ask. Oh
yeah, and that tab of Coax Me that's on the Sloannet Tab FAQ thing is
supposed to be with a capo at the fourth fret, but for some reason Adam
erased all my comments when he put it on there, so if it was looking kind of
weird, that's why. I was going to mention that earlier, but I forgot. Oh well.

m a r k

p.s. If you didn't get the FAQ, I also have I Hate My Generation, Take It
In, Autobiography, Sugartune, I Am The Cancer, and Coax Me, if you're
interested. Any ideas on what song I should do next?