Re: SFZ's Eric

Eric has his own label and is just about to release a band called the
Pushkings... who played at the Halifax On Music.. and were on Real Time
Eric is a fantastic person, with great taste and ideas... he is presently
working on the new Damnbuilders album... he also produced about 1/3 of
the last Sebadoh record.

On
Sat, 30 Nov 1996, Adrian John Bos wrote:

> On Sat, 30 Nov 1996, Melissa Buote wrote:
>

> > I normally wouldn't throw in one or even two cents to this sort of
> > thing, but since the only other thing being talked about is Sloan's
> > video shoot... the SFz album is called "Fin Du Monde", release
> > tentatively in Feb, 14 songs, produced by Eric Masunaga (hey, we've
> > been hearing a lot about this guy lately...
>
> I know this has no east coast content, but Eric Masunaga is such a cool
> musician, etc.  Anyone interested should really check out the Dambuilders
> (his band).  Really excellent stuff.
>
> Adrian
>
> P.S.  Does anyone have any info about the new snailhouse, the new eric's
> trip rarities album, or any upcoming et related (broken girl, etc)
> albums?  Much thanks for any info.
> Oh yah. If (I'm sorry, I forget your name) the squirtgun owner?  is
> reading this, could you write back and tell me if the hardship post seven
> inch is still available?  It would make a good christmas present.

> Adrian John Bos

Colin MacKenzie					       af797\!/chebucto.ns.ca
						po box 2372 Halifax Central
					      Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3J 3E4
					tel:902 422 6114 / fax:902 422 2194