Re: SFZ

->
-> actually... the Superfriendz new album is called
-> "Fin Du Monde" (that means "End of the world" for
-> all you non-french scholars). but i don't think
-> it will be out til february or march.
->

I normally wouldn't throw in one or even two cents to this sort of
thing, but since the only other thing being talked about is Sloan's
video shoot... the SFz album is called "Fin Du Monde", release
tentatively in Feb, 14 songs, produced by Eric Masunaga (hey, we've
been hearing a lot about this guy lately), first single TBA.

and that's straight from the horse's mouth (via interview).