sloannet update

Hi everyone;

Hopefully unknown to you, sloannet and Canadaweb have finished their move to
new office digs. We're now located on Hollis Street in Halifax.
The Pizza Corner Cam has been disconnected as a result of us no longer being
on Pizza Corner, but hey, we're working on the Hollis Street Cam. Plus,
we're working on a deal that might put the Pizza Corner Cam back on the
map.... stay tuned.

Anyone having problems with multiple copies of sloannet messages showing up
in their account, please let me know and we'll fix it up.

Thanks
Graham

Graham Judge			(902)471-9207
Thunder New Media
graham\!/thunder.canadaweb.com
"The Art and Science of the Imagination"
Home of Bluenose Web
http://bluenose.canadaweb.com