Re: NEO NAZI THANG

Hey, All,

I don't want to burst anyone's balloon on this, but I checked with my
news server.

Alt.music.white-power <b>and</b> alt.politics.white-power are both alive
and kicking.

Democracy has spoken. I hope you like what it said.

Not feeling very powerful, I am
Leslie J. Furlong

Waye Mason wrote:

> This message just surfaced on the NCRA listserv and a guy who knows what
> he is talking about said these things:
>
> The vote is way long time over.
>
> The good guys won 30,000+ votes AGAINST letting the newsgroup happend to
> 250 votes FOR establishing the newsgroup.
>
> The guy who ran the info campaign DOES NOT WANT YOU TO EMAIL HIM.  He
> gets hundreds of emails a day from people about it stilll.
>
> The way the net works is there is a Call For Votes or CFV to establish
> new newsgroups, and everyone on the net is allowed to vote..  the voting
> is done electronically.  At this time the majority of people on the net
> don't want a white-power newsgroup, and I think thats swell.
>
> W.
>
> proud to have voted against alt.white-power, summer 95.

>   Waye Mason            : "We come prepared to give our lives and debate
>                         :  the morality of parking on a crosswalk."
>   P.O. Box 36082        :                            Abbie Hoffman, 1968
>   Halifax, Nova Scotia  : No Records, No Talent, Ananda Foundation
>   B3J 3S9               : Page Music Distribution, Atlantic

Err..., I don't want to burst your balloon, but