Re: Sloan Vid.

> You can bring a flash camera or not
> you can dress in anything you like.
> You can be any age.

And from what I understand, those of you who are going should probably get
there early... those crazy York kids had most of the posters for the
shoot/show ripped down soon after they were posted, and I think that the
lecture hall only seats 500 or so people.

Here's my token request, as christmas approaches.   Anyone know where I
can find Thrush Hermit's glumboy single?  I don't need an address for
Genius... they've been less than helpful already.  I've been looking for a
long, long time..

Godspeed,
Sean.