Re: Murderecords INC.

Adamweezer\!/aol.com <Adamweezer\!/aol.com> had this to say about Murderecords INC.

}Has anyone else noticed the inverse relation between the size and service of

No, I haven't, but now that you mention it:

1) Sloan have gotten "bigger".
2) Murderecords have not gotten bigger.

thus, murderecords is overworked and understaffed, and service has

Consider that they sold 50 000 records in under a year.  OK, MCA did
much of the work, but that's still a lot of product for a company
staffed by folks who I suspect have other jobs too.

}    So anyway, maybe I'm just really unlucky and agitated right now, but I
}yearn for about a year and half ago when murder was tiny, sloan was broken
}up, ET wasn't, and sloannet was Consistantly interesting, rather than small
}sporatic spurts of intelligence.

You are not alone.  The truth is out there.
So are our Sloannet tees...

              Only if you polish your computer screen
        will your true self be reflected in what you write.
Andrew P. Rodenhiser, student, http://is2.dal.ca/~aproden/home.html
Ph.D. Chemistry, Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS, Canada, B3H 4J3