no-EC but bear with my fascination with...

			The Wedding Present....

I just came home from one of the finest shows I've seen in recent past...
Toronto folks, The Wedding Present are coming to your town tomorrow with
Yatsura (the best thing out of britain since the wedding present) and do
yourselves a favour and go...attendance here in Ottawa was sparse...it'd
be nice if Toronto were a little more welcoming. Sloan and fans of indie
music, if you can go, do so or you'll be doing the regretting much too
much...