Re: Murderecords INC.

This might clear some things up, might not......i was wondering, too,
where my order was because it's been a while and i ordered a ton of
stuff.  so i got on the phone to the halifax operator and got
murderecord's # and called them. i talked to a girl named michael who
told me that, supposedly, the reason it is taking soooooo dam long for
all the orders to be shipped out is they are completely out of shirts. so
any order that involved clothing in any way, shape, or form won't be
mailed out until the shipment of shirts arrives.  which, she told me,
will be sometime this week.  uh huh.  thats it. bye!
angela.
twiceremoved\!/juno.com