Re: Sloan's words

On Mon, 25 Nov 1996, Brian R. Merkley wrote:

> Re:  mediocrity loves company:
>
>         Sloan writes:  "And I think Consolidated's OK.  It's not the band I
> hate, it's their fans."

That's great, but line is "If I drink consentrated OJ, CAN I think
consolidated's OK?"  It's orange juice, not a band.  Am I right?
If I am, we can still use this in our thread.  If I like depressing
bands, can I like happy ones too?  And the answer is yes!  How many Sloan
fans are ET fans here?  I'd venture to say almost all of us.
Jason