Re: Lines You Amend Video

Hey kids,

Yes, I just thought it would be nice to know what people's concept ideas are
for The Lines You Amend video, even though Sloan have probably decided on
their own idea whatever it may be (I hope to god they don't do anything bad
like a stadium rock star thing!).

I, personally, think it would be kind of cute if they did a Tom Cruise "Risky
Business" type thing and had someone dancing around a house in their
underwear lip synching to the music. Or they could have a pyjama party and
have all the kids at the party lip synching to Sloan, I think it would be
sweet! :)

cute and sweet, that's what counts :)

-=- D'Arcy -=-