Lines You Amend Video

        Someone posted a comment asking for ideas regarding the concept for
the new Sloan vid (I'm sorry, I deleted the post).  Great idea, but I
thought that Sloan was already shooting that video in Toronto as we speak.
Please, correct me if I'm wrong.
        Also, I was lucky enough to catch the MuchEast Murderecords
"spotlight" last night.  Lots of time devoted to Zumpano (who seemed a
little clueless) and SFZ.  Sorry I didn't catch it on tape.

ryan
merkley\!/sentex.net

"If I was born in the 40's, I'd be a teen in the 50's, and maybe I'd watch
too much TV"