mediocrity loves company

>I don't think *any* band should be serious all the time...if they are, then
>they should be heavily parodied by Weird Al.

Some bands need to be serious all the time to get a cetain point across to
the fans, for example, would you take a band like Fugazi (amazing amazing
amazing band) serious if they were always cracking jokes and what not, more
then likely no. Ian Mackaye and the boys from Fugazi have some very
interesting and very smart views, and I don't think *I* would take their
lyrics as serious if they were not serious and dedicated to their cause and
there music. I can't think of any band w/ better views then Fugazi, I mean,
can you name a band the will only allow clubs to charge $5 or less to get
in, and play only all ages show?? I doubt it. Oh well, this is getting way
off topic, and this whole thread is annoying as hell, who cares if a band is
always serious, if you don't like it start yr own band and be all happy and
shit. Do you really want a bunch of Presidents Of The USA running around and
all over yr airwaves and video waves...

-=S=-

The Official __                             _   __
                          http://www.webgate.net/~maenon/sloan

                                     and don't forget...
                         http://www.webgate.net/~shawnm/index.html