HAYDEN -moving careful-

If anyone at all enjoyed Hayden's first c.d. everything I long for, then you
will most definately appreciate his newest effort. It is called -moving
careful- and I bought it two days ago at Blue Moon in downtown
St.Catherines. It should be in regular old record stores by now.
It has good tunes, pensive lyrics and if nothing else an hour long
pitter-pattering rain storm at the end of the last track. My favorite song
at the moment is middle of july. Has anyone else yet purchased this jewel?
If so, please write me because no one else has heard it yet but it is so
good I have to talk about it with someone.
Natasha.