Re: mediocrity loves company

I personally prefer all sorts of music.  I am gonna have ta disagree with
the NIN you are talking about.  "Pretty Hate Machine" is his best album
to date.  "Broken" is a great album, and "The Downward Spiral" has a lot
of personal meaning to me.  It is close to my heart.  I really enjoyed
The Smashing Pumpkins first wto albums.  I absolutely hated "Piceces
Aristocrat"(or what ever).  Their latest is ok but it show's (in my
opinion) no musical graduation.  It sound almost the same as "Siamese
Dream" except there are some keyboards in this one.  I also really enjoy
music by Sloan, Jale, Noise Addict, Beck, Soul Coughing, Shonen Knife,
and many more.  Music that's not pain ridden or tortured.  I can get sick
of listening to just hard music.  So that's why I look to Canada and
other countries for uplifting music.  LIfe can be a bummer, but ya know I
have had fun.

Straight outta the bowel's of TexAss.  SonofScetchie lives in his
delicate universe.
Only to be bothered by Hockey, guitar's, the few women that he knows, and
his odd
obsession with pudding.