Ashley MacIsiac (spelling?)

Greetings all,

I'm sure that the people listening to CBC radio about 5 minutes ago are
raising their eyebrows with with me reguarding the interview he did with
Mcleans magazine. This is the first I heard of it. Supposidly, Ashley was
supposed to be honor'd by Mcleans for his outstanding accomplishments thus
far. Instead, they pulled the honor angle because he mention'd in the
interview something about his sexual preferences and specific sexual acts
he engages in...

Does anyone have any more information about this?

Good old Peter Zawski hey?

dARRYl kOHUt

"But you were feeding on blue-green algae,   []    SLOANNET SHIRTS STILL
 And Manitoba watered hens!" - Superfriendz  []  AVAILABLE (order'd extra's)