Re: mediocrity loves company

Right on bruddah, I think we are totally lucky to have bands like that..
at our disposal. If there is anyone on the list who hasn't heard the
Plows CD, you outta. If anyone want's some ordering info.. I can set you
up with it.. it's not a big-run release, so you might not get it later if
you change your mind, look at all those sloan singles, not a chance.
Rebecca West are also damn fine. Bands like these need better exposure in
the national papes. If we had a british press in Canada, you know they
would be all over it. And how about those Mote Champs? Damn.. pay attention.
Brendan.