Re: SPACE SO PRETTY

> Date:          Thu, 21 Nov 1996 19:53:37 -0500
> From:          Sittingirl\!/aol.com
> To:            sloannet\!/bluenose.canadaweb.com
> Subject:       Re: SPACE SO PRETTY

> <Could someone please send me some more information on the Space So Pretty
> deal for five dollars? Is this a tape, an l.p.?
>    it is a 7"
- She did make a 7", but I don't think that it is called Space So
Pretty.  I have a tape by her called Space So Pretty.

> < I gather it's from the folks
> at Eric's Trip but even so I'd kinda like to know what it is I'm sending
> away for.
>    it is by Tara, Rick of ET's wife

Rick (and Ron Bates of Orange Glass fame) do appear on the cassette
though.

Void is hard thing to forget.
Its emptiness burns too cleanly on your active brainstem.
Contrast.
Like the drowning man who suddenly realizes,
that oxygen has a taste.