SOUTHERN ONTARIO ONLY!!!!!

Dear fellow SO'ites,
        This Saturday at the Korova Cafe in Kitchener is Plumtree.  Also,
one of my favourite bands in the whole world (although there's only one guy
in the band), WILT, is playing.  He is so musically fantastic that I can't
say enough.  It's just him and his acoustic/electric guitar (whichever he
brings).  The most impressive part of his show is his lyrics.  Wow.  The
poetry is phenomenal (ooh, I used a big word).

If you've got 4 bucks (5 after 9), go see him and Plumtree.  Go early and
make sure you take in WILT!!

ryan
merkley\!/sentex.net

"she put it out on vinyl, but it's pretty hard to find"