Re[2]: SO why is Sloan not popular in the States?

"PLEASE don't get too rough on 89X because of what I wrote! Rememeber I only
said I HEARD they were trying to do that -- somebody from a radio station
elsewhere in Ontario told me, so I suppose he should know, but if you're
going to write, please be very polite about it! I don't want to be a
rumormonger!"

Don't worry--I was very polite and said it was "mentioned" that 89X "may."
Then I just went on about how the station should be proud to play Canadian
bands and showcase their own country's talent.  Overall, it sounded like more
of a request to play more Canadian music...it didn't sound speculative.