Re: SO why is Sloan not popular in...

hello.

all right, time to roll up my sleeves and rumble with y'all ;)

On Tue, 19 Nov 1996, Dale Houston wrote:

> Most people are idiots and only buy records that are promoted heavily and
> get heavy radio and MTV/VH1/MuchMusic play.

well, those same idiots are now buying _One Chord To Another_ ever since
it's been receiving heavy radio and video play here in Canada.

how else would have _OCTA_ gone gold in Canada?

;)

				...sizzle teen

--
carol nishitoba  :)               !  the world will be conquered by groups
ccnishit\!/cousteau.uwaterloo.ca    !   that use ba-ba's in their songs...

the Japanese subtitle for _One Chord To Another_ (as thought up by me):
               "hitotsu no co-do kara mou hitotsu e"

                     (well, whaddya think? :) )