fwded mail ha ha ha

I am curious...
    This whole Party Album deal is a bit confusing.
    "Album" implies a long-playing heavy, but people are saying the
new stuff is only a four song add-on.  Is OCTA-gone?  Out with the
OCTA and in with the Party Album?
    I'm still waiting for "Shaken by the Speed."  I sent my money to
those slackers at Murder eons ago, and still nothing.  I think those
Sloanes are getting a little too prolific for their own good.

    If it isn't Zit Remedy, it ain't indie.
    They were the DIY innovators.
    Everybody wants something...

the lady doth protest too much, methinks...