fwded mail ha ha ha

I am curious...

    This whole Party Album deal is a bit confusing.
    "Album" implies a long-playing heavy, but people are saying the
new stuff is only a four song add-on.  Is OCTA-gone?  Out with the
OCTA and in with the Party Album?
    I'm still waiting for "Shaken by the Speed."  I sent my money to
those slackers at Murder eons ago, and still nothing.  I think those
Sloanes are getting a little too prolific for their own good.

Furthermore...
    If it isn't Zit Remedy, it ain't indie.
    They were the DIY innovators.
    Everybody wants something...

the lady doth protest too much, methinks...
karen