the i'm better than you debate

** okay, shut up.  will everyone who's been going on about how far they
have to drive and how much they have to pay and which albums they can't get
and oh poor little me, they won't answer my request right away please shut
the fuck up??  i have no idea why this is even an issue!!  you're all being
so goddamn dumb! and please, if you feel the need to justify yourselves
with inconsequential bitching, then do it privately within your OWN
mailboxes.  personnaly, i don't appreciate having my mailbox stuffed with
thirty messages talking about who's a better fan and which band is playing
favorites to which country. please. you're being idiots.

bye.
    martha
           **