Re: Special US release...

>having their first Sloan experince. Unfortunatly for the rest of the Sloan
>fans, (97%), they will have to purchase the american release in order to get
>the extra track, being "loyal" fans. I am sorry to say this, but this sounds

Keep in mind that the loyal US fans will also have to make the additional
purchase in order to get the bonus disk -- what am I gonna do with 2 copies
of OCTA?! And I already underwent the inconvenience of driving to a foreign
country _just_ to buy a CD...

I understand your point -- the bonus should go to those who have already
shown their support -- but unfortunately, that's not the way it works in
the music industry.

alan