Re: Special US release...

->get ahold of their releases.  I have gone out of my way to see sloan three
->times, all of which required driving for 3 or more hours to the venue.

I have to take a ferry.
Beat that one, buddy.

count 'em -- six hours.

I win,
Melissa

ps/ just to stress -- this was for impact's sake.  everyone is being
stupid with their "it takes me this long..." and "you suck because..."
But, still, I can win any argument in terms of distance travelled --
trust me =)

pps/  don't slag out murder for not dealing with your mail order the
way you might like them too..there's more to running a business than
answering mail as soon as it hits the bottom of the p.o. box.