Re: Special US release...

on behalf of all the american fans (and there are more than 3%, although
that may surprise you), watch your mouth. consider yourselves fortunate
that you have octa NOW as opposed to waiting until january to get it. also
consider yourselves fortunate that videos, magazine articles, radio
airplay, etc. is more accesible than here in the u.s. don't be such a
martyr of your loyalty for the band.