Re[2]: Special US release...

"I can't see the logic in having an extra track on the US OCTA, for all the
"loyal" american fans. Considering that the percent of Sloan fans that are
american is about three and that the majority of the records that will
probely be sold in the states will not be sold to these so called "loyal"
fans, but rather to people who will be having their first Sloan experince."

Now, now, let's not be bitter.  I've been a fan since 92, and I live in the
states.  This is teetering on the I'm a Loyal Fan and You're Not
snobbery...I'm sure that there are lots of Canadians (as well as
Americans--yes, there are undoubtedly more Canadian fans than American) that
are "fair-weather fans."  I seem to remember a lot of talk a few months ago
about those fans clogging up the atmosphere at Sloan concerts...

I'll be pissed along with you if the track isn't released in Canada...that
would be totally unfair.  It seems logical, though, that they'd also release
it in their own area.  Maybe it just hasn't been announced yet...you never
know.

There also Sloan fans on other continents...THEY have the worst end of the
deal since the odds are slim that they'll ever see the band even perform.

Gina